Nature Notes Skin Care
product user guide
Who the Nature Notes product userguide is for:
- Those curious about Nature Notes skin care products
- Nature Notes customers who want insider info on their products
- Those who want to learn steps to having an aromatherapy facial at home
- Those who want to customize their skin care routine
How to use the learning platform
The Nature Notes skin care product userguide is hosted by the Teachable learning platform. Here's what you need to know:
- There is no fee for this class
- You will need to create an account in order to access the class using your name and email
- You will also need a login password
- You can pause video, replay video or revisit the class as often as you need
You can view the items in any order you wish, but if you are on autoplay, they will advance in order.
This class has a running time of: 33 mins.
Deanna Russell is a clinical aromatherapist, registered aromatherapist, and essential oil therapist located in Calgary, AB Canada. She is also the owner and founder of Nature Notes Aromatherapy.
Deanna loves photography, gardening, tea blending, design and
typography. She has been experimenting with creating stuff since early
childhood, and now as an adult enjoys teaching others her passion for
aromatherapy and essential oils.
Deanna is a professional member of BCAOA (British Columbia Alliance Of Aromatherapy in Canada and has a private consulting practice in Calgary, AB Canada.
Deanna has authored two books and other resources for those interested in aromatherapy topics. For more info on this, visit the website: Books and printables
StartKinds of aromatherapy facials you can do at home
StartStep 1: Cleanse (or double cleanse) (4:54)
StartStep 2: Exfoliate (1:53)
StartStep 3: Facial Mask (2:34)
StartStep 4: Facial Steam (5:55)
StartStep 5: Tone (4:14)
StartStep 6: Specialty Treatments (4:15)
StartStep 6 cont'd: Facial Oils (4:23)
StartStep 7: Moisturize (2:25)
StartLip Care (1:55)
StartNature Notes skin care charts
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking forward to seeing you in class!