Build your aromatherapy flu care kit
Increase your fighting power
In about an hour you can know how to get prepared for combating a
viral infection. This informative and practical tutorial class
- Profiles on 13 different essential oils with highly antiviral activity
- Ways to use these essential oils in the event of a viral illness
- Items you should have to build your aromatherapy flu home care kit
- Recipes, tips and suggestions on how you can customize your own blends
- 4 worksheets to guide you and get you organized
- An essential oils safety section including more printables
This course in no way makes claims to prevent, cure or treat the corona virus (COVID19).
Deanna Russell is a clinical aromatherapist, registered aromatherapist, and essential oil therapist located in Calgary, AB Canada. She is also the owner and founder of Nature Notes Aromatherapy.
Deanna loves photography, gardening, tea blending, design and
typography. She has been experimenting with creating stuff since early
childhood, and now as an adult enjoys teaching others her passion for
aromatherapy and essential oils.
Deanna is a professional member of BCAOA (British Columbia Alliance Of Aromatherapy in Canada and has a private consulting practice in Calgary, AB Canada.
Deanna has authored two books and other resources for those interested in aromatherapy topics. For more info on this, visit the website: Books and printables